“Under The Sun” DVD
$25.00 - 35.00
Yo! Price includes shipping!
Under the Sun is a documentary film made by the support of Ubiquity Records. Shot in Byron Bay and the Gold Coast, Australia, it explores the roots of surfing commercialism. Often dark and subversive, this brilliant super 16mm film strikes a compelling story through stunning surfing and never-before-seen 70’s footage.
Dave Rastovich, Nat Young, Beau Young, Rabbit Bartholomew, Dean Morrison
by Shawn Lee, Band of Frequencies, Afro Dizzi Act, and Low Pressure Sound System
**Soundtrack available for purchase.
DVD Bonus Features:
- 40 minute special version Surfing//Music version (with super 16mm footage not seen in the documentary)
- 25 minutes of deleted scenes
- 7 minute making of featurette
- 8 minutes “a day in the life of Dave Rastovich” special
- Trailers of all A Peel films
- Film Trailer
- Korduroy Collection